Monday, March 28, 2016

Made it to Vidalia, GA

Yes, Vidalia, as in home of the onions!  

Finally made it to the hotel around 6:30pm local time. Ordered pizza and sat in the lobby with my two field engineers and other colleague who traveled with me and had a nice chat over dinner to prepare for tomorrow. We will be performing a lubricants survey at a lumber mill for one of our customers in Baxley,GA. Should be very interesting and educational. 

Also, on my flight from Atlanta to Savannah, I happened to sit across the aisle from a PHILLIPS 66 colleague from refining that I knew from my Houston days who is also in GA on business for a completely different reason. Small world! 

I talked to Derek tonight. The boys were off school again today, so they were all hanging out. They went to the grocery store and the boys had their annual wellness checkups. ash has recovered fully from his illness. Zach received two shots and had his ears cleaned out! 

Anyway, I am totally pooped. Off to bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment