Friday, December 18, 2015

First Annual Nog Jog!

My running buddies came over this evening for a Christmas run (affectionately named the "Nog Jog") and after-party. I spent my first day off of vacation straightening the house and making Christmas running themed sugar cookies (tennis shoes, trees (for trail runs!) and stars). 
 The girls showed up around 6:30pm. We  dressed up in our most festive running apparel and glow bracelets and necklaces and took off on a slow 3.5 mile jog around the neighborhood to see all the Christmas lights and decor. 
We even posed with some of the actual decorations! 

Afterwards, we came back to the house for hot chocolate and all sorts of goodies.  Then we opened stockings (each of us bought stocking stuffers for the others)! I found sneaker stockings for the party. (Yay for Hobby Lobby!)
It was a really fun evening! Best running friends ever!!!!









2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea!!!!! So much fun to participate via all of the pictures. I'm going to take the idea and "run" with it as a fundraiser for , perhaps, a local charity. ☃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would take up running if I had such a fun group to be with!

    ReplyDelete