Monday, November 23, 2015

We survived!!!!! (And are still walking!)

Had a great time yesterday! Greg and I are now officially marathoners and proud of our accomplishment! It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. So glad to have shared this experience with my brother and so glad to have had the support from Derek and my awesome running buddies for the past 5 months. Thanks to Wyn and Jenny for the special motivational video the morning of the race! Love it! Congrats to Madhu on finishing her first half marathon. Special thanks to Tracy, Peggy, and Denay for running the first 13.1 miles with me and then to Denay and Erin for hopping back in at mile 23 to run me in! Love you guys! 

Pre race!



Just steps to the finish! 4 hrs 49 min! Greg finished his in 3 hrs 43 min. 

Post race celebration!



Food and mimosas!!!!


Fantastic friends!!



And of course, best brother in the whole world. I love you! 

2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SPECTACULAR!!! What a memory for you both! I'm so glad you did this for each other!!!

    ReplyDelete