I got up early and ran the "Q" Doubler this morning in Tulsa: a 5K race followed by a Quarter Marathon (6.7 miles) race. Felt great and finally nice running temps!
Post race with Bartlesville running friend, Glenda Farris.
Race "bling"! Two medals, one race shirt, and a Doubler water bottle.
Headed home right after to get back for Ash's 10:30 am soccer game. (They lost again but played much better this week. The son of my running buddy, Peggy, referreed Ash's game! Then we came home briefly to get cleaned up, then headed to Woolaroc for Phillips 66 Celebrate 66 celebration. Lots of fun on the prairie!










I admire you and your drive. It looks like you guys had fun. today we went to the cherokee cook off and thought about you, Rosa mentioned, it's that time of the year that we meet our friends in Barttlesville, right?. I know it might be tough with all your running, but let's see if we can make this happen. hugs from Ponca!!!
ReplyDeleteWow...Sept fun!
ReplyDeleteeveryone looks SUPER!
Great father and sons photo!
ReplyDelete