The remainder of my birthday was really nice minus some work stuff which will just be ignored here. After work I went to the gym for my weights class where I received more birthday wishes. Upon returning home, we ate Tinga Ponlana, a fantastic slow cooker Mexican dish with pork, chorizo, chipotle peppers, fire roasted tomatoes, and potatoes in it, served in corn tortillas. Wow! Fantastic! We will definitely be making that again!
Ashton gave me a present of my traditional package of gum, "the blue kind this time, NOT the fire kind". Ha!
We then had a nice Skype chat with my parents. Derek and I walked Snickers before the rain started. Then I actually went to bed early after reading s few more chapters of my Marathon book that I got from my running friends. All in all a great day! Thank you everyone for helping make my 40th birthday special!
Hooray!!! That sounds lovely!!! Please send over the recipe!
ReplyDeleteRecipe Please!!!
ReplyDelete