Thursday, May 28, 2015

Yer my favorite deputy!

Fabulous time at the Flying J Ranch Chuckwagon and Western Show! The boys and I got into the spirit outfitted as outlaws (or deputies take your pick). (I now seriously need some cowgirl boots!).   The food and music was outstanding!  Came back with 3 CDs. Zach has announced that he now wants to learn to play the fiddle. Yippee!
Ash, defending his faith!




Having fun with my shadow. Jacket tied around my waist looked like chaps. Finger gun. 


Deputy school with the sheriff. When asked if they were excited about deputy training Zach replied "no" because he'd "rather attend college". Ha! Don't think they ever got that response before!



Ash with his new pop gun. 
Bonito City gun fight. And Ashton guarding the perimeter!
The boys were chosen to help ring the dinner bell! So proud of them!
Intros- go Oklahoma. 
Good during the saying of Grace. 
Ring that bell! Come and get it!

Total yum! I could just eat those biscuits, chunky apple sauce and spice cake all day long!
And as if it wasn't all great enough already - front row seats for the show!

Hmmm... Maybe they need a flute and base flute in their show!?! 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like an absolute blast! Also...Tommi, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for Zach to learn to play the fiddle! Hoe down time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like one heck of a good time and eats!

    ReplyDelete