Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bragging on the Boys

I was glad to get back today from my overnight business trip to Kansas City. It was the last day of school today for Zach and Ash. We now have a future 5th and 1st grader in the house! Here are some highlighted writings from the end of year young author's week and other odds and ends. 

Says "someday I want to go to the movie theater". 

The following was written by Ash with excellent kindergarten writing and spelling! I just love it! 
The Thunder Storm, writing person is Ashton
The Thunder Storm
It was raining outside. 
The storm starts to boom. 
The storm stops. 
It is free play. 

Poetry by Zach: heavy stuff! 

Zach's essay about Snickers

Zach's research report on the King Penguin. A+! Go Zach!






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your first grader and your fifth grader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO SHINE!!!

    ReplyDelete