This morning, I ran in the Run the Ville 10k race in town this morning. The boys met me at the finish line and then we went out for brunch and enjoyed downtown a bit!
The boys' spring school pics came in. They are growing up way too fast!
Back seat conversation on Thursday:
Ash to Zach: "You better get a good job when you grow up so you can buy yourself a family!"
Derek: "That's not how it works. Your Mom and I met, fell in love, and decided to have kids. We did not buy you and Zach, we made you."
Zach: "Yeah! We came out of Mom's tummy."
Ash: "Oh I see. Mom you must have been so hungry that you ate and ate and then Zach came out first because he is bigger. Then you ate more and had me later. Yup, all because Dad makes good burritos."







HahahahahA!!!!
ReplyDeleteYep...good burro' makers!!!
ReplyDeleteCute birds and bees story!
ReplyDelete