1) the evil time change. Losing an hour is such a drag!
And
2) having a very sour stomach from the combination of food and drinks consumed last night.
I think blue drinks are my batgirl Kryptonite. The blue drink was good last night. However, If I even think about drinking something blue today, my stomach just rolls. Unfortunately, all of the Gatorade served at the race aid stations today was blue in color. Gag!
So since coming home and getting cleaned up (race was just a tad muddy) I have been curled up in the brown chair dozing and sipping coke. Just feeling off. Oh well, there is always work tomorrow to cure weekend aches and pains. Ugh!






I just came back to the house...lucky to get there...the car is runing then stalls...to the car shop tomarrow!
ReplyDeleteAnyway...it's a 39 degree day...saw one runner beside the park who was finishing his run...naked to the waist! Glad to see you gals were covered!!!
Nice action shot of you!
ReplyDelete