Monday, February 16, 2015

Snow Day!

No school today on account of the weather. We went over to Oliver's house this morning for a boys and Moms play date :)
The boys had a great time both playing in the snow outside and video games inside. Rachel and I had a nice time catching up over tea. Three hours just flew by!

Ash, Isaac, Oliver, and Zach! 
Ash with snowman and Isaac 

Now we are back at home. Zach and I are both at the dining room table on computers working on invention report and Phillips 66 stuff respectively. I admit the morning was much more fun! 

I did shovel the driveway this morning too at 7am so got my exercise in for the day. I forgot how much of an aerobic workout that is! 

Oh yeah- update on bathrooms. Floors have gone in. Still no toilets!

3 comments:

  1. I see a fish hat made it to the play date. Love the little snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Oklahoma's one snow plow make it to Bartlesville so the boys could go back to school on Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a play date too!
    Looks like all had a wonderful time off!!!

    Bathroom looks great...without a stool...gives that ol' European hole in the floor look.

    ReplyDelete