Thursday, December 18, 2014

Partying Galore!

So another busy week as work and school winds down for the holidays. Parties and food everywhere! On Monday my work group had a pizza party and dirty Santa gift exchange. I ended up with some awesome hot sauces. I also received a fun gift, travel insulated wine tumblers, from a friend. 


Derek had his work party yesterday and came home with a big tin of peppermint bark. I can home yesterday with a smoked turkey from a collaborator. Actually our group received 8 turkeys do we raffles them off. The boys have parties at school today and tomorrow with snacks and all. Captain America made an appearance to make sure the coast is clear for Santa. 
Tomorrow will be full of packing and organizing so we can be on our way to St. Louis for the weekend after school lets out! 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the fellowship! It means so much to work relationships.
    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete