Making Snickerdoodles with Grandma
Tracking Santa on Xmas Eve via NORAD
Besides the festivities, we have been hit with plague. Derek came down with the stomach flu yesterday and Mom last night. Zach had a half day stomach flu on Dec 23, but not sure he was the vector. Ash had the urps one night while we were in St. Louis, but we thought it was congestion due to his cold. Regardless, Dad and I are determined to remain healthy. However, Greg, Jenny, and Wyn arrive later today with Greg suffering from
Normal flu. Hopefully the flu vaccinations this year will hold up for the rest of us! Notice that I am typing this blog post at 5 am. I have not slept well and finally gave up trying to sleep at 3am. I am a tad congested and can't sleep with all the bathroom noises. So after getting bored with reading in the living room in the dark while listening to Derek snore on the couch next to me (he is better but now sore), I am now blogging! I would go out for a run/walk, but it is raining. Darn! I think I will make some tea.
Yesterday while Derek was laid up, the boys and I spent the afternoon with my friend Angie and her family. She has three boys similar in age to Zach and Ash. It was a really nice time. We hope we can get together with them again!







No comments:
Post a Comment