Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Home stretch!

P4 mile run this morning around Town Lake (now Lady Bird Lake). Breakfast burritos with chorizo at El Chilito. Finished second day of chemistry and chemical engineer campus interviews at U Texas. Trip to bookstore to get Ashton a Bevo mascot for his cow collection. Soon time to head to the airport and head home to my boys! 


Interestingly, yesterday when my fellow recruiter and I took a break from interviewing for lunch we headed to the Union for lunch and live music was being played. The singer was Luke Wade who is an artist currently competing on the TV show The Voice. Man the guy could sing and his guitar playing was great.  My favorite was a song that he wrote called As Long As She Knows. Dad, you need to check this guy out. I think you'd like him! 

Lukewademusic.com

1 comment:

  1. Not the usual photogenic food I have become accustomed too!

    ReplyDelete