I am in Houston for three days for meetings. I am currently staying in this swanky hotel called Hotel Sorello in Houston CityCentre. There are many upscale restaurants and shops. Only a block from the kids' dentist office when we lived here as well as the Athleta store. Alas no time for shopping. Big dinner with keynote speaker tonight with much more of that to come tomorrow and Wednesday. The dinner venue tonight is apparently a very swanky seafood restaurant called Eddie Vs. So this is a totally different experience from TN/MS last week (which I did not even take time to brag about my awesome catfish dinner in this hole in the wall place in Corinth,MS -too busy!) Anyway, should be an interesting few days none the less.
Swanky lounge couch.
I better not sneeze lest I get charged per tissue use!
In other news, Ash has a field trip to the fire station tomorrow. Derek will probably meet his class there for the tour as if us downtown. Cool ! I want to go!
I on the other had just got back from dinner too much wine and schmoozing. I am going to bed!
Seriously, do tell about the catfish place in Corinth, MS. I will be there next week. I could use some dining advice.
ReplyDeleteMarianne
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to put on plenty of HotSauce...and don't forget the Greens!
Nice room Tommi
...I see they are padded for Kick Boxing!
Do ENJOY!
Marianne
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to put on plenty of HotSauce...and don't forget the Greens!
Nice room Tommi
...I see they are padded for Kick Boxing!
Do ENJOY!
You really don't expect me to believe that you won't be able to find a few minutes to get to the Athleta store!!!
ReplyDelete