Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fitness Fanatic!

Ok so my obsession with exercise lately (as it is the only thing I can control in life right now) has taken on a new level, mostly for the good. Hey, I have dropped over 20 pounds since March of this year, so I must be doing something right! 

Since work keeps getting in the way of my weight training class routine, I bought the home version of BodyPump so that I can workout at home when I can't make it to class or the gym is closed around holidays. 


I now am the owner of a Garmin Vivofit to track my calories and movement throughout the day in addition to my sleep patterns. This in addition to my running/biking GPS watch allows for all of the data a fitness geek could ever want! It even syncs to my phone so I can monitor progress while on the go! If I sit too long during the day, it has a little red bar that lights up as a reminder to move. 

I also purchased weighted gloves for my BodyCombat class to get the most out of my punches in class. AND to top it off, Athleta just came out with their next clothing release for fall/winter training! Can't wait to put on comfy clothes and drool over the catalog!

On a good note, my running this week is dedicated to Ashton in honor of the virtual Mended Little Hearts World Heart Race! I think the medal is really cute with the baby feet wrapped around the heart. Little Hearts Hold Big Hopes❤️

Time to walk Synx! She is ready for action to help me log those steps/miles!







1 comment:

  1. W O N D E R F U L...the power your working up to and all those en-joyous endorphins must be cranking you!!!
    Good going...your wrist are smaller and muscular!

    ReplyDelete