Tuesday, June 3, 2014

In Texas for the day

I  am currently standing outside our Lubricants office building here in Houston  waiting for the shuttle bus to the airport after a full day of meetings. It is hot and humid here. Not much different from Bartlesville currently. I still think it is pretty cool that I can get down and back for a work day trip and home in time for a late dinner. 

The boys had a fun first day of summer camp yesterday. Zach said it was "the perfect day" as he got to play outside and play video games with his friends. Ash's favorite activity was running "training" on what sounded like a human-sized hamster wheel on the playground. They are excited for pool and water play coming up tomorrow as well as a field trip to the zoo on Friday. 

Nothing much new with Derek. He continues to make sure all runs smoothly given everyone's activities. I sure appreciate him! Apparently he is making chili tonight. I think I will accompany my small bowl with a salad. I am feeling vegetable-deficient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment