Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday Wanderings

This one of the weird weeks in between school and camp. Derek and I have been splitting up time to care for the boys. I am home today with them. As the cleaning ladies were coming this morning, I took the boys out for breakfast. Ash had a hot dog omelet and Zach are a waffle and bacon. Ash was very creative and made a sandwich with his toast and omelet pieces. He was very proud of himself. After breakfast, we had fun at the park for a while, then took a walk out to the bridge over the Caney River on the Pathfinder. It was nice and cool in the woods. Now the kids are playing and reading quietly while I get some work done. They will be helping me take Snickers in for a vet checkup later this afternoon. 







2 comments:

  1. Great way to start your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice food play...eat it all up!

    ReplyDelete