Saturday, April 12, 2014

Morning adventures!

Good morning!  I'm sitting here blogging to you from the fitness center awaiting the start of my BodyCombat fitness class -apparently a mix of martial arts moves and cardio. This is my first time taking the class. I'll let you know how it goes. Should be fun! I'll visualize punching and kicking people that irritate me :)

Zach's team won their soccer game last night. Yay! Although Zach was tripped really hard, face planted, ate grass, skinned a knee. So I pulled him out and put another kid in. Didn't tell the ref as I did not realize that was a hard and fast rule for this age group. Oops. so Zach and I both got a yellow card for illegal substitution. Breakin' the rules! 

Ok time for class. More soon! Zach has another soccer game at 10:30 am too! 

2 comments:

  1. Poor Zach! My brother Eric got knocked out when.he was a goalie. Have fun in BodyPump! I'm looking forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now...TAP OUT the INSTRUCTOR!!!

    ReplyDelete