Tuesday, April 29, 2014

More cake?

Ash was also excited to hear that Grandma Peggy is having her birthday today.  He siad this morning, "Wow, that is a lot of cake for Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Cliff.  Where is the party?"

Well not much partying here in OK - just busyas usual.  I head to Houston this afternoon until Friday evening.  The boys will be going to the school book fair tonight.  I can't wait to hear about what books they pick out.  Zach, as part of his Oklahoma history unit, will have a "Land Run" on Friday.  He gets to dress up in cowboy-type clothes (or similar to the period).  He and his "family" of classmates will stake their Oklahoma land claim on the playground at Wayside Elementary.  They will have a picnic lunch (only authentic foods of the time- had to make Zach a lunch "pail" - no prepackaged stuff) and then participate in different learning stations about pioneer culture.  I am disappointed that I will be in Houston and will miss it. 

2 comments:

  1. Well no cake for Grandma Peggy as she has to weigh in at her doctor's apointmentment next week. However, tell Ash I had a lovely candlelit dinner out with Grandpa Randy. I dined on prociutto with balsamic fig sauce, ceasar salad, yellow lake pearch, and french fries (Grandpa ate most of those), and a cabrenet sauvignon blanc spritzer. Sorry forgot to takea picture. we capped the evening off at home with a piece of dark chocolate and hot mint tea while watching Person of Interest on TV (just keeps getting more interesting). Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...many more Birthdays to the BIRTHDAY GIRL PEGGY!!!

    ReplyDelete