We have had a nice weekend together. I am generally feeling better. Still tired at times and getting over congestion, but finally getting my energy back.
Yesterday started with a soccer game at 9am. Zach's team did great despite being a few players down. They lost, but not without a good fight. Zach did a fantastic job playing goalie! (I thought for sure he would complain when I put him in.) However, he only let one goal get past him (did the best out of all 4 boys that played) and even dove right in front of oncoming players to snatch the ball away. Some parents took pictures, so hopefully I will have some soon to share!
Yesterday afternoon the boys played video games while Derek and I did taxes. Fun stuff!
Today we had a lazy morning together. We went out for Mexican food for lunch, then took a 2 mile family walk/bike ride up to JoAllen park and the duck pond. Zach got to try out his new camera that he got for his birthday. Pics to come soon! Meanwhile here are some of mine to enjoy!
Interestingly, Ash inherited Zach's old camera. I was sitting at the dining room table sipping tea and looking at a magazine when Zach shot by, totally naked, with Ash not far behind snapping pictures as fast as he possibly could. Paparazzi in action! I could only just sit there and laugh! (and then had a talk with both boys about their cameras and privacy. However secretly I can't wait to look and see what "treasures" those cameras have on them!!!!!)
Ash is being so stealthy, Zach does not even know he is there!!!!!
This week will be busy. Swimming lessons start tomorrow (Mondays and Thursdays). Soccer continues on Tuesday and Friday nights. I go to Houston for the day on Tuesday. Zach will have his next soccer game on Friday evening. Never a dull moment!
Hahhaahaha, I'm laughing out loud thinking about the crazy camera action going on around there. Great to hear you had such a nice weekend and you are on the mend.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling better and your family had a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteI CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME OF THOSE PIX OF THE BOYS...
ReplyDelete