Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Happy 9th Birthday Zach!
We celebrated Zach's 9th birthday today. Presents after breakfast, cake after dinner! Zach declared it was the best birthday ever! Pictures to come soon. Dixie and Cliff arrived yesterday afternoon to help celebrate. I have been sick with a very bad cold since yesterday evening) courtesy of Zach who had sniffles on Friday). Plus all sorts if stressful work nonsense. So I spent most of the day in bed or reading quietly while everyone else enjoyed playing with presents and going to the go-kart park. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow to go play outside and if course post much anticipated pictures. Meanwhile it is before 9pm. And I am going to bed... Again.... After blowing my nose for the millionth time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry you are I'll. take care of yourself and don't stress out about getting pics posted. Use the time to just relax and recover. Hugs
ReplyDeleteFeel better!!! Just rest and enjoy the gorgeous scenery. We can catch up once you are better!
ReplyDelete