Zach's gift of a tabletop table tennis set got the biggest cheers.
Meanwhile Drrek is home with Ash who has had the stomach flu since noon.
Movie night planned for tonight as Zach and I finished the 4th Harry Potter book today.
UPDATE AT 11PM:
Made it through half of the Harry Potter movie before kids got too pooped out to continue and insisted upon going to bed even though we said they can stay up late. Ash was feeling much better this evening. Yay!
Derek and I just got done watching Knights of Badassdom! Awesome ,mindless movie! "There be monsters in need of pummelin'!" PRICELESS!!!!
Yay- tomorrow is Sunday, but we are lamenting that time changes and we lose an hour. BOO HISS!!!!
Dear Grandpa Gary and Lori, We are thinking of you both. Gary, hugs and a speedy recovery!!!




Glad Ash is feeling better. Looks like Zach had a blast at the birthday party.
ReplyDeleteWhenever I see that quote I giggle. That party place looks awesome! I'm so glad Ash recovered so quickly. Hopefully you guys are having a wonderful week. Were you able to finish the Harry Potter movie?
ReplyDelete