Thursday, February 13, 2014

Update from TX

Here I am in Houston again for a day trip. I thought that I would update you on a few things during my ride from the hangar to the office. 

Firstly, I received a really nice note from Ash's teacher saying that his behavior in class is much improved. He has been doing a great job keeping his hands to himself. We are all still working with him on listening and not arguing, but he is improving. We are so proud of him!

Both boys have been busy in the evenings getting their Valentines ready for  parties on Friday. Ash picked out Turbo themed cards while Zach picked Iron Man. 

The boys have enjoyed receiving cards from Grandpatents in the mail, and also helping us sample the yummy chocolate crimes and chocolate covered potato chips from a mystery sender! 

In other news, I went to the doctor for a routine checkup Tuesday. Everything looks good. However he did prescribe an inhaler for me to take as-needed before or during long runs as I have been experiencing tight chest and wheezing symptoms on long runs in the cold since November. Haven't had the need to try it yet, and of couse now the weather is expected to warm up. 

We have really been enjoying watching the Olympics together in the evenings. 

More soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Glad everyone is doing well. We are enjoying evenings at the Olympics too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Houston, Again!!!
    Glad to hear the goodness of the boys.
    Take care of those lungs...You are right...warmer weather will or would help. Today is the first day in many many since I have seen temps above freezing. Things are melting...I hope not too quickly as that would cause flooding.
    Enjoy the Upper peninsula chocolates from Salklly's. Happy Birthdays and Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete