Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hobnobbing in Houston

After a day full of meetings including dinner, I caught up with Denay and Tracy for evening cocktails at the hotel. Great friends and fun conversation! What a great preview for the weekend to come! 


So I have this giant suite at the hotel including king size bed in bedroom, separate living room with bar, and bathroom and extended entryway. Not sure how I landed this luxury for one night, but had to show it off to the girls!  So oops, accidentally texted one of my MALE colleagues also on travel and staying at the hotel, inviting HIM to my room by accident instead if Tracy. How embarrassing. Here is the text to prove it! "FYI Marsha is my colleagues wife!"  Luckily we are good friends and can just laugh about it. New rule, no more texting. I am too old to attempt that kind of thing! 


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful beginning to a fun girls' weekend! I look forward to hearing all about it! I bet Marcia does, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Accidental Tourist"......!!!!

    ReplyDelete