On the tenth day of Christmas, we again had a leisurely morning. I had another morning run on the treadmill. It has been way too cold to run outside, only in the teens but feels like the single digits with the wind. It will stay that way through the weekend, so more treadmill runs are in my future!
Derek and I ran to the store for some odds and ends, then made a big afternoon meal of manicotti, salad, and French bread. It tasted sooooo good! Then we all settled down to watch The Hobbit (1st movie) as Grandpa Randy had not yet seen it. I slept through part if the movie as I was in food coma, but woke up in time to enjoy Gollum. After the movie, we had an evening snack and then played more rounds of Sleeping Queens. Zach and I also finished reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. So I promised him that we can watch the movie tomorrow night (and we can start book three which is my favorite of the series!).
Hobbit snoozing,
The best seat in the house for movies, the Grandpa Perch!



No comments:
Post a Comment