True to form, Oklahoma has shut down schools for one inch of snow. What a great excuse to stay home, drink warm tea, and watch the kiddos frolic outside. Snickers was so excited to have the boys outside, she had giant tizzy after tizzy around the yard! She and I were up early as the text alerts all came at 5:15am that schools were closed and work was delayed until 9am. I had a coughing fit (yes, I caught nephew Austin's cold) and decided it was not worth trying to go back to sleep in bed. So Snyx and I curled up on the couch together with a book until Zach and Ash got up about 6:30am.
This is by far the best pic ever. Zach and Ash, sitting next one one another on non-moving sleds, contemplating the universe!
Snow back dog. The kids kept throwing snow on her and she finally got cold.
Since the kids came back inside, I have been puttering around the house decorating a bit, straightening this and that. Still have not made it into the shower. Trying to decide if I want to walk on the treadmill for a few miles. I pulled a calf muscle running on Tuesday morning. Still really hurts and have not yet tried running on it. Bodes ill for the trail half marathon coming up next weekend. To be continued...



I have a cold but no cough. Don't know whether to blame Austin or not!
ReplyDeleteI love that pic with them sitting next to each other on the sleds :) It snowed here last night, too...Wyn is SUPER excited to get out there on her sled before it all melts tomorrow. Bummer about your calf injury. That's the chapter I'm reading in my book right now, I should get to it by the time we Skype tomorrow and can maybe help out :)
ReplyDelete