We had plans to drive around last night to look at Christmas lights around town, but rain and ice set in, so we stayed home. This morning I woke up at 7:30am, made a big pot of tea, and set in to conquer Christmas cards. Zach was up at his usual 6 am for cartoons. Ashton actually slept in as well as Derek. I also hopped on the treadmill and walked 3 miles while watching two episodes of The Big Bang Theory. Really funny! How have I avoided watching this show for so long? After lunch, we drove down to Tulsa to go to a Tulsa Revolution Soccer game, part of our Christmas gift to the kids this year. Luckily the roads were clear and only wet, not icy. Can't say as much for all of the trees and vegetation. So pretty all iced up. The game was really fun and an exciting game (they played the Dallas Sidekicks). Unfortunately, Tulsa lost.
Tonight Zach and I finished reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone together. Now I am sitting enjoying listening to Christmas carols with the tree lit and fireplace going. So peaceful,
I was wondering if you were affected by the ice storm. Glad you are now cozy and warm in your home.
ReplyDelete