Monday, December 30, 2013

Fifth Day of Christmas

FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!!!

Umm...sorry...NOT! (and no pictures today- I know- BAD TOMMI!!!!)

Yesterday was not very interesting.  I went on a five mile run with Tracy and Peggy.  It was a tough run for me.  It was very cold outside, and I have been feeling run down with the cold Ashton shared.  So, I was slow, but made it through.  Glad they were able to put up with me.

We did not do a whole lot yesterday.  I did manage to go through all of the toys and clothes in the house and took 9 bags of stuff to Good Will.  Afterwards we just sat around reading, playing games, etc.  We had yummy chorizo baked potato omelets for breakfast and then turkey biscuits and gravy for an early dinner.  After dinner we watched the movie Mirror, Mirror, a different take on the traditional Snow White story.  We all really liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment