We had a fun, relaxing day together. After second breakfast, Derek and I enjoyed tea while the kids played with Beyblades and put together Legos. We played games, and then had Christmas sinner of turkey, mashed potatoes, and green beans around 4 pm. Then we had fun playing a game on the Wii (ghost hunting, UFO shooting, ice cream cone stacking, all sorts of silly games). The kids were pooped out and conked out promptly at 8pm. After all that action, Derek and I recharged with some wine and cheese and leftover bean dip with chips. (Hobbits today indeed!!!) Derek and I then watched the movie
Better Off Dead as Derek had never seen it! I think Greg and I used to watch that every day, maybe even twice a day, when it was released on HBO back in the 80s. "I want my two dollars!"
All in all, a really nice day. Hard to believe another Christmas has now come and gone and we are close to starting another year. How time does fly!!!!
When did my Z get so big and handsome?????
I feel so much more connected to your family because of your blog! Thanks for sharing your Christmas!
ReplyDelete