Monday, May 13, 2013

The Adventures of the Incredible Fox Terrier: By Zachary Miller






I hope that you enjoyed Zach's story that he wrote!  He did a nice job! It reminded me of when I was eight years old, and the story that I wrote for a young writers workshop.  Believe it or not, I still have the story and was able to show it to Zach.  He was so excited to see something that I had written when I was his same age!

It also warms my heart that Zach remembers Jake so fondly and has immortalized him in his story.

4 comments:

  1. Do we have a budding novelist in the family? Great story. Zach, keep having fun with the reading and writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet to think so foundly of your beloved Jake! How neat to be able to show Zach your story.
    Keep writing and enjoying what comes from your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Grandmas Rosemary and Evelyn and Grandma Dixie have all written columns for a newspaper. Perhaps Zach will continue the tradition!

    ReplyDelete