Oh yes- Jenny and Greg- here is the future Wyn!!!! I just LOVE the soccer dress outfit with pink knee sock shin guards. Super cute!!!!
Zach almost got rained out during his third day of camp. It has been storming and raining cats and dogs since last night. However, the weather cleared just long enough to allow camp to happen this morning at 8:30am. After camp ended at 11:00am, Derek brought Zach out to the research center. He was super good in my office while I finished up a few things. Then we had lunch together in the cafeteria. He was thrilled to try the "make your own sandwich" station! We spent the rest of the afternoon at home. I got in some much needed treadmill time before the afternoon thunderstorms hit. However now at 4:45pm, we see sun!!! Yay!
Zach is THE BOSS!!!
Being good as gold while I finish some work items. (course the iPad helps!)
Enjoying lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment