Monday, May 6, 2013

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

Girls like to run 9 miles on Sunday morning. 

(Well, the running is sort of like torture, but the company is great!  Tracy- thanks for getting me out on the trail yesterday! Less than 2 weeks until 1/2 marathon time!!!!)

Girls like going out to lunch and then to see Iron Man 3 with their boys!

(What a great way to start the summer movie season!!!  Then Star Trek in two weekends!!!!)

Girls like to invest in fun new sandals for summer. 

(Especially girls whose other respectable sandals were worn through...  Aren't these so fun???? And they are amazingly comfortable)





 Girls like to hang out in the trash!  

(Whoa!  Seriously!  This "gal" needs to find a new home!!!!!  Black widows are not allowed to squat in our outdoor trash bin!!!!) 

Apparently girls like "nice stuff"! 

(cars = girls?????)


So far off to another busy week. (Seriously, do we ever have a boring week?)    I am in Houston for the day tomorrow, then gearing up for 2 days of training.  Zach has all sorts of events for Teacher Appreciation Week at school.  Today he had his "Reading Counts" pizza party.  He read so many books and did so well on the tests that he won all of the reading prizes for the year including a T-shirt and participation in the pizza party.  Way to go Zach!!!!  Hard to believe he only has 3 weeks left in the school year.

All sorts of noisy activity in the neighborhood as the neighbors two doors down behind us are putting in a pool!  I am sure that I am forgetting some other interesting tidbits...

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the sandals! Good luck with the training! I thought of you this morning when I ran...no, I wasn't treated to any couples enjoying themselves, but I WAS up early and out for a run. WONDERFUL for Zach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Zach! Yea Tommi! Yea new sandals! Boo poisonous spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Zach!!!

    The First pair of sandals are so regal, while the Secons pair are more Roman's on the road!

    Keep up the training.

    God bless you all!!!

    My Gums are healing very well!

    ReplyDelete