We are starting to get into a festive mood. Our jacuzzi tub (which gets used like...never...) is our current holding area for Christmas presents and packages and is filling up fast! (Hopefully no one gets cute and decides to turn on the water!!!!). Work Christmas parties are happening soon. Christmas decorations are all over Bartlesville. Have not yet ODed on Christmas music- but I suppose that is because we have been avoiding going to the mall like the plague (Wal-mart is bad enough these days). Last night after work we went to La Fiesta for yummy Mexican food. We were really looking forward to seeing the Balloon Guy and requesting some silly Christmas balloon hats or something related. However, we have some really sad news. According to the restaurant staff, the Balloon Guy has moved away to another state. Ashton was really upset as he was hoping to have a birthday party where the Balloon guy would come. (We were too!!!---so now Derek and I have to come up with "Plan B".) Despite the absence of Balloon Guy (we wish him well where ever he is now. I guess our generous tips were not enough to keep him around...), we had a nice meal. then we headed to Johnstone Park to see the holiday festival lights in the park which are set to music. They had many new displays this year along with a few old favorites. Of course it is always fun to see recreations of the Price Tower as well as "BartlesMill"!
After that, we headed to Hobby Lobby to pick up a new giant vase as I had broken mine earlier in the day. It was already cracked from being knocked over a few times and this latest bump was the last straw. I knocked into it at breakfast time as I was not watching where I was going. Zach was so upset that it broke that he began to cry. Wow- did not know he cared that much. So, I let him pick out our new one which is metal and a pretty green color. He is very proud of it.Today I have already gotten a 6 mile run in (ow...sore) and we are planning on heading to Woolaroc this evening to see their Wonderland of Lights. So stay tuned! Here are some more fun recent pics: Ashton's Christmas Tree:






That Zach is such a sweetie!
ReplyDelete