Monday, June 11, 2012

I love...

I love coming home to see that my lawn has been mowed!

I love coming home to those vacuum lines on the carpet showing that the cleaning ladies have been in and the house is clean!

I love going to Ponca City for the day, then meeting my boys at La Fiesta for dinner (where kids eat free on Monday nights)!

I love that Monday's are also balloon night  at La Fiesta where they hired a person to come in and make balloon animals for the kids.  Ashton received a T-Rex and Zach a Stegosaurus.  Some other kids received a fire breathing dragon and a huge jelly fish - all by request.  The balloon guy was really talented!!!




I don't love that I have to head to Houston tomorrow afternoon for the rest of the week.  I have meetings galore!  However, I do love that our Houston house closes on Thursday and that I will be back home by dinnertime on Friday!   

1 comment: