Friday, February 17, 2012

Nothing but the truth!



The Los Alamos panel is so on target.  Seriously, the trailer where my office was housed had that fake wood paneling in it! Ha!

This has really been a week full of Mondays!  I think Derek (who returned home successfully from Bartlesville last night- yay!) and I were both surprised to find ourselves finally at 5pm on a Friday evening.  We decided to treat ourselves to a much deserved Mexican dinner at Lupe Tortilla (yum!  Margaritas and Spicy "Cheekin" Enchiladas!)  Now time to pass out in front of the TV!  Zach and I are both developing colds (he is stuffed up and I have a sore throat).  I think another weekend at home is in store.  (since it is supposed to rain and I have enough work to keep me occupied for the next 3 months...) 

Thanks again Tracy for all the sanity checks at work this week while Derek was away!

No comments:

Post a Comment