Monday, January 30, 2012

Derek is FANTASTIC!

I forgot to relate the other funny story of the evening. For his good behavior at school over the past two weeks, Zach received a prize from the treasure box today from which he picked out stickers with congratulatory phrases such as "Wow!" and "Good Job". He gave stickers out to each of us this evening for our good works. Aston for going down the slide. I received one for making an acceptable dinner of grilled cheese and various sides such as potato salad, apple sauce, etc. (hey, I felt lazy tonight.). Derek received a "Fantastic!" sticker for (in Zach's own words) "doing such a great job picking up dog poop"!

Well, if Derek ever gets tired of being a scientist, I guess he has a second calling...

1 comment:

  1. You could have a second career too, Tommi. Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. I hear they are quite the rage!

    ReplyDelete