Thursday, December 1, 2011

Soooo Cute!

This picture is so adorable, I had to snag it from Greg and Jenny's blog and post it here too!

 I can't believe how big Wynter is getting---almost 2 months old now!  How time flies!

(Funny story!  Zach and I were looking at his baby picture album together last night. He looked at a picture of Greg and asked if he was still in elementary school and then made the comment that when he was a baby Grandpa Randy had not grown "old hair" yet.  Ha!  Cracks me up!)

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree...I LOVE this one :) Also the old hair comment is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness!!! I love the "old hair" statement. I think that just might be Grandpa's new nickname....'Course, one could ask "what hair?" Now the Hair Fairy will probably get me and mine will start falling out. Keep those kids' quotes coming - makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I'm going to start saving and using some of the "word verifications" that I have to type in to leave a comment. The last one CHOCUTI is kind of cute. And the one below PUGAG can be used in all kinds of situations. Dad will love it! Okay, so much for Friday silliness. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete