Saturday, December 10, 2011

Getting in a Christmas Mood!



I ran errands this morning (not so fun as I am still not feeling well, did not sleep much last night and was not in a good mood).  After coming home and being exceedingly cranky with Derek for no good reason (I am so sorry I behaved like such a "pill"...), I took a much needed 2 hour nap.  In the meantime, Derek made hot italian sausage soup for an early dinner along with homemade bread.  Yum!!  Good for warming us all up and getting in a positive, festive mood!  We then trimmed the Christmas Tree and made peanut butter dark chocolate kiss cookies.  We watched Jim Carrey in "A Christmas Carol" while enjoying the cookies since Zach and I are currently reading Dicken's classic together.  We then enjoyed a few minutes of admiring the tree lights before bed.  What a nice family afternoon together!






 We made sure to add Wynter and Snickers to our famous family pinwheel ornament! 



1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Tree...thank goodness for the 2-hour nap! That reminds me. I need to take a few pix of our tree and outside!

    ReplyDelete