Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tired and cranky!

This describes me and Ashton.  Ashton has a good excuse- he has a cold.  Me- some days I feel so inadequate at work.  Somehow I have to figure out how not to take things personally and not care so much.  Oh well...Keep looking forward to next week- only a 2 day week!  Yay! 

Zach got his fall school pictures back on Friday.  It turned out really nice. 

Also, Ash has been learning about the post office and mailing letters at school.  Here is a letter he wrote to our family.  Very cute! 


Speaking of airplanes, I will be going on a short business trip to our Wood River Refinery near St. Louis on Dec. 12 - 14th. That will be a nice diversion. 

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Love Zach's picture and Ash's letter. Will have to get Dad to send Ash a letter. Zach too.

    ReplyDelete