8:45am- made it through check-in and security and am currently gazing out he window at my plane sipping a chai latte. The boys were nice enough to send me off at the airport this morning. I am going to miss them! Security lines were awful! However an attendant checked my boarding pass and yelled "jackpot" and sent me to the terminal E line for international flight which had zero line! Nice!
So I will relax for a while longer before searching for a brunch item before boarding at 10am. "lunch" will be served on the flight but not sure how satisfying that will be. Wow-there is a woman sitting here in the terminal on the phone just swearing up a storm complaining about her job, life, travel etc. I think I will move now. Stay tuned for more from Newark this afternoon!
Off to an excellent start!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!! Get over here now!!!
ReplyDelete