Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pictures Galore!!!!

Color Drip Candle Madness!  (Ash likes to blow them out)

 Oooooh.  Pretty!
 So, I got out of work late (I am a bad Mom) and was lazy (again a bad Mom) and so we hit McD's for dinner (triple bad Mom---although I am on the kid's awesome list!).  Jackpot as the happy meal was "decorate your own Halloween Bucket with stickers".  Yay!  (Plus cheeseburgers are yummy...)



 Ashton's school picks are in.  (Dixie- let me know which one you want in an 8x10...)  I personally love the ones that include the cow! 




 Ashton's Bus Story---so funny.  FYI Jeremiah and Joseph are his buddies at daycare.
Yay!  Derek is home.  We saw him drive up and both kids ran to Ashton's upstairs window totally nude to greet him (we were getting ready for a bath).  I wonder if any of the neighbors caught the "show".  Ha! 

Ok- time for homework.  Looking forward to some time with Derek tonight.  Oh yeah- had my performance review at work today and it went well.  Derek had his last week and it went well too.  Yay!

Hugs to little Wyn!  I miss my relaxing nap time holding you.  I hope you are letting your Mommy and Daddy sleep every now and then.  Remember, light out = time to play, dark out = time to sleep :) 
(Of course your cousin Ash said last night, "No Mommy, dark outside means Halloween, not sleep!!!")

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! That candle is super cool. Wyn misses you, too! Tell Ash...in the words of my brother John, "I like where his head's at".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics also! That candle was a really neat find. Can't tell you how often I was the "bad Mom" and we ate at McDonalds when Dad was gone, AND, I wasn't even working. Ha!

    ReplyDelete