Thursday, October 6, 2011

Aren't these some of the sweetest pics ever?

 Wyn snoozing with Mommy!
 Jenny, you lookso happy and just  fabulous!
 Awe!  Getting teary-eyed!

 Zach and Ash were impressed with her "giant bear" (Zach's words)!

Greg's pics, from which I have been stealing shamelessly, have been keeping me going this week.  Work has been rough...

And I know you have just been dying to know the spelling words for the week.  Here goes:
bed, leg, come, in ,on, let, get, net, way, men, my, pen, pet, red, yes
challenge words: bench, spend, stitch
spectacular science word: variables

As in "There are too many variable with my job.  I quit."  (Ha! Ha ha!  I am so funny!)

Ash had picture re-takes on Wednesday as the photographer accidentally deleted all of the photos for his class.  That was good for us since he received a haircut for this latest round!

Zach had cooking class today after school at daycare.  They made "Spectacular Salad".  Zach has decided that he like cucumbers.  Yay! 

Ok- time to spend time with my husband and forget about work for a while...

1 comment: