Thursday, September 22, 2011

Girl Time!

Tracy was in town again for an overnight work trip.  Yay!  So we had fun taking her to Chuy's for a Tex-Mex dinner tonight.  Then she and I had a nice evening of shopping and visiting.  Yet again, JJill profited from one of Tracy's visits.  I am so weak!  I boought a really nice outfit for work - jacqard blazer and brown button down skirt- nice tailored look.  Course I need more work clothes like a whole in the head!  It is like investing for indentured servitude... of course I am now a slave "in style".  Ha! 

Talked to Angie via phone for a bit after dropping Tracy back at her hotel.  So, even more girl time catching up on what our families have been up to.  Again- yay!!! 

Heading to bed now...maybe...  Will likely get sucked into "The Night Circus"---read two chapters and was immediately hooked. (Thanks Mom!)

1 comment:

  1. A woman can just never have too many clothes (or shoes.)

    ReplyDelete