Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mountain Snow

Upon leaving class today at 5pm, it was raining in the valley by campus, but socked in and snowing in the foothills.  Snow is so pretty to look at when it is on the mountains (and not at your feet). 


I went back for more barbacoa tacos at Chipotle this evening.  There is no McDonalds in sight, only "healthy, yummy" fast food.  Did some more yoga and walked a bit on the treadmill.  Tried to finish the True Blood episode by watching on iPad in the lobby lounge- was successful until a bunch of other people showed up with laptops and the feed went to @#$%.  Oh well, maybe I will be able to watch the last 15 minutes in the airport tomorrow. 

Going to call now Derek to find out how Zach's "Moosical" went this evening.  I will miss the mountains and "school", but really looking forward to getting back to my boys tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I'm too jealous about the barbacoa to even say anything...I can hardly wait to hear all about the Moosical! Have you read any of the Sookie Stackhouse books? They are wonderfully naughty and hilarious. I definitely recommend them for a quick, relaxing read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you feel like you had a "mini vacation?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vacation- no. It was nice to be doing something different, but I would not call this time relaxing. No real time for anything fun. I was still doing work almost every night late and dread going back on Monday. I would love to come back here for a real vacation sometime.

    ReplyDelete