... to cool down from an evening run and update the blog. Sitting here with a nice cold glass of tangy cran-cherry juice (FABULOUS!). We are looking forward to Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy's arrival tomorrow for the long Easter weekend. Their plane lands ~3:30pm. Derek and I have a conference with Zach's teacher tomorrow at 3pm, so we should all arrive at the house around the same time. Beef for sandwiches will be waiting in the slow-cooker.
Zach has had a fabulous week at school - all greens so far! He is doing a great job at school learning subtraction (he was quizzing Derek and I on Monday during dinner!). He and I are having a great time reading a chapter of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe together each night before bed. We are on chapter 4 and are trying to figure out if the White Queen is good or bad. We will have to wait and see!
Ash is doing well, suffering from a minor cold. It has gotten warm (80s) and really humid. So, going in and out of the air conditioned building, along with all of the pollen, does not help one's sinuses. He is doing a great job learning his colors and having fun learning all about the earth for Earth Day.
Derek and I are glad to have a short work week. It will be nice to have Friday off (and for me Monday as well). Derek heads to Bartlesville on Monday overnight. Luckily my parents will be here through Tuesday to help with the boys. Speaking of work, I am going to hop in the shower and then do some work reading before ending the evening with an episode of Mad Men. Hugs to all!
Yay Zach!!! Good luck at the conference on Thursday and hugs to Mom2 and Dad2 :)
ReplyDelete