Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Loose Tooth Z and Cranker A

We knew that Zach was feeling much better when he popped right up when I went into his room to check on him this morning to show me his loose front tooth!  He had a great day

Ashton has been refusing to nap at daycare these day- plus his second year molars are coming in.  So, he has been extra grouchy in the evenings.  Tonight he got so mad at Derek for telling him to go upstairs to take a bath that he threw up on the floor.  Joy!  (I am sick of puke...)

I am sooooo tired tonight.  All I want to do is veg in front of the TV.  We have the first disk for Season 1 of Mad Men or the first disk for Season 1 of Walking Dead.  Argh!  Which to choose?????


...And the winner is...
                  Mad Men.  What a great show! We will save zombies for a weekend Brain Fest!

1 comment:

  1. Ashton is clearly develpmentally ahead of his dad. Derek didn't start refusing naps until he was 4!

    ReplyDelete