Been a crazy week for me and it is only Tuesday. I received my first "day project" yesterday in support of one of the company presidents. I was at work for over 12 hours with only a 10 minute break for lunch. The day went by REALLY fast. Learning a lot but exhausted. I really wish I would have taken some finance and economics classes in college. I had meetings all day today and just got done working at home since 8pm on more project work. I am going to finish the blog post and read something fun and fiction for 15-20 minutes before going to bed. Tomorrow, meetings start at 7:30am. Yippee! (Will life ever be boring again?? Come to think of it, when was life ever boring in this family???) If anyone gets any X-mas presents at all, consider it a miracle. You will at least get a Christmas card- got those done Sunday night. Derek has been keeping busy. I asked him if he wanted to switch jobs. He said "No Way!".
Ash is studying food at daycare. He had been napping well, but apparently the whole class decided not to nap today. So he had a melt down of absolutely galactic proportions when he did not get cereal for dinner. After 45 minutes of crying/screaming we put him to bed. Zach is in to Christmas projects- made an advent chain today. He has his behavior ups and downs, but did well today. We read winter/Christmas books tonight as their advent "treat" for the day (thanks G&G Ruchti for the books you sent). Ok- I'm off to "relax". (not sure I know how to do that anymore...)
Derek has been taking some fun pics with his new phone. Enjoy!









At least things aren't boring! Good luck with everything and keep the updates and pictures coming...that shot of Zach and Ash in their robes in the bathroom is priceless.
ReplyDeleteGood thing you're superwoman!
ReplyDelete