I went on my last morning run with Tracy and Stacie this morning :(
It was always one of the highlights of my week. Thanks for helping me keep in shape and retain my sanity :)
I will miss you both!!!! (Rodeo Run in Houston in February??!!)
Some highlights from over the years:
2010: The Trio: Stacie, Myself, and Tracy
2006: My First Race
2007 Jingle Bell Run (I think) - and Tracy's wardrobe malfunction :)
2007 (Stacie and I meet for the first time)
2010- Trail Running
2009 - Don't know who took this picture, but it ended up in the Woolaroc race flyer. We are famous now!
We really do need to get shirts that we can wear on runs that will keep us together in thought even though we are separated. I still like the logo: "Does this shirt make my butt look fast?"
Love you guys!





What a great tribute...Tommi I LOVE that slogan!
ReplyDelete