We are going to miss our friends!
Thanks to Christine (below) and her husband Patrick for throwing the party for us :)
Ashton enjoying his cake!
Rosie, Brad, and Matt texting each other???? (I will definitely miss the nerdiness of R&D!)
It has been a long week. I was in Houston for my new job Wednesday through Friday. Then we had our party this Saturday. Today we spent the day with more home improvements (the bathroom floor looks awesome- yay for contractors). If I see another paint can I am going to SCREAM!!!! Tomorrow I fly to Houston again for another 3 days. I will miss my boys so much. Luckily, I have "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter" too keep me occupied at the hotel after working my 12 hours days (might as well work long and hard to pass the time). Actually Tracy will also be in Houston overnight on Monday- so I will have company for dinner- yay!
Wow- only a week until the move!!!!
Wow- only a week until the move!!!!





I'm glad to hear you have started your new job without a hitch! Good luck with the whole moving process! We will be here, ready for Skyping as soon as you are! Love to all!!!
ReplyDelete