Saturday, November 13, 2010

BUSY!

Woke up! (Actually was woken up by Zach and Ash.)

Made breakfast- fried eggs and bagels (only breakfast food left in the house besides cheerios and banana bread). 

Started laundry.

Zach threw up - on the brown chair.

Cleaned up the brown chair.  (YUCK!) Took a shower.

Went to vet to get Jake stocked up on meds.  Went to library to donate books.

Came home.  Zach threw up again. (in the toilet this time).  Cleaned toilet.
Took pictures of house (cleaned up house at the same time - actually just shifted junk from room to room while taking pictures).

Changed out all shower curtains so that we have ours to travel with us to the new house and ones are left here to make the house look nice.  (shower curtain hooks honk me off...)

Ate lunch (McDonalds---lunch of champions). Repainted bedroom ceiling.  (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! - told you I'd scream if I saw another can of paint!)

Zach gets sick again.  Then feels better.  Watches STAR WARS CLONE WARS episodes on couch.  Ash takes a nap.

Designed photo book to help advertise house.  Submitted to Wal-Mart for 1 hour processing.  (I should get part of the realtor's commission.) Derek works outside to get outdoor stuff ready for moving- filling hole with dirt, dumping gasoline out of mower---house smells like gasoline now- joy).

Ash wakes up.
Zach and Ash watch HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON.

Went to Wal-mart to pick up photobook and items for sides for dinner (choices are chicken breasts or chicken nuggets at this point. Trying to eat everything in the fridge.  I never want to look at a chicken nugget ever again...)

Cooking dinner now (chicken breast with spanish rice, corn, and green beans).  Boys are playing Wii  (slackers).  Star Trek soundtrack is blaring the the background (awesomeness).

Christine and Patrick coming over at 7:30pm to hang out!  Yay!

Then SLEEP before another crazy day of moving readiness!!!! (includes one last pass for Goodwill- getting rid of dishes we've had for 12 years now), packing stuff in cars, etc)

(I am sure I forgot to report SOMETHING....)

....

Done with dinner now.  Another load of laundry in.  Boys are playing Wii again (still slackers).  Zach is yelling Ashton that he is a "Moo Goo Garr Guy".  (Thanks Dad for teaching them new vocabulary!)

2 comments:

  1. Whew! I'm exhausted just reading that. Is everybody feeling healthy now? Good luck with the next few days and keep the updates coming! I can't believe you actually were able to post with all that going on... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you weren't kidding when you said we'd be shopping for a new dish set! Hope everybody stays healthy!

    ReplyDelete